Dec 23, 2006

Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

You know, I was just thinking about that Beatle test I took earlier in the week when it occured to me, does anyone want to be a Ringo?

I mean, I like Ringo and I also even have Blast From Your Past lying around here but, is Ringo the Beatle people aspire to be?

Thing is, he has always been the funniest, most low key guy of the group. He’s been in movies, tv and has had a bunch of hits. He’s traveled in some very interesting circles - if you look at the makeup of some his All-Starr bands you’ll see.

This musing on the man caused me to go to Ringo’s official site where he has a bunch of pretty cool videos (pretty cool? I imagine I’m dating myself). Ringo can still belt ’em out. Maybe aspiring to be a Ringo isn’t such a bad thing after all because through it all Ringo is the one who has managed to enjoy the ride the most it seems.

1 comment:

Indhira Rojas said...

Merry Christmas to you too... :)